Category Procurement Manager, Indirect Services, Notts
A great opportunity to use your strong stakeholder management skills in a leading multi-site manufacturing environment.
If you're an experience strategic sourcing procurement professional with strong experience spanning indirect spend this is a great opportunity. My client is a market-leading food manufacturing business supplying into all of the major retailers. They've been on an exciting journey over recent years and with a new leadership team in place it's a great opportunity to join this progressive, well-respected organisation.
I'm looking for a strategic procurement professional to manage the Group spend across indirect service. Managing in excess of £40million you will be responsible for all areas of indirect spend, spanning HR, Travel, Fleet, Utilities right through to CAP EX and Maintenance spend.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define, execute and implement sourcing strategies for indirect spend across the group, delivering best value in terms of quality, price, cost, service, innovation and support
- Work with other Purchasing Managers to assist in the preparation of tenders and implementation of plans for their categories
- Work with varying stakeholders overcoming any quality service or other issues and ensuring no interruptions in day to day business
- Prepare annual budgets for all categories
- Continually seek commercial advantage throughout the company and help other budget holders achieve their targets
You will be educated to degree level, or equivalent, and have substantial indirect procurement experience within a multi-site, FMCG business. A real influencer, you need evidence of exposure to categories across all areas of corporate spend with a strong track record of results. Your stakeholder management skills will be your key strength with the ability to work across multiple categories in a complex, fast-paced business. A true category management approach to procurement is essential. Food industry experience would be a real advantage.
To apply please send your CV through to me today.
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob