Quality Technologist, Hampshire c£25,000
Are you are quality professional looking for a new challenge?
Want to work for a growing organisation, who offer brilliant career progression opportunities?
Look no further, I have the position for you.
As a Quality Technologist you will report into the QA Manager, with key responsibilities;
- Ensuring the site is audit ready at all times
- Assessing product quality and adherence to specifications
- Providing support with customer enquiries
- Assisting with external audits and visits
- Supporting HACCP/TACCP Teams and QMS review as requested
- Maintaining, reviewing, checking, collecting process control documents
The successful candidate will have;
- A minimum of 2 years food manufacturing experience
- HACCP level 2
- BRC experience
06:00 to 14:30 Sunday to Thursday
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7pm