Our drinks on every table. That's the Refresco vision. We're thirsty for more and growing fast which is why we recently invested £1.25 billion in expanding our global manufacturing footprint making us the largest independent bottler of soft drinks and fruit juices in the world….
We’re now the proud owners of six drinks manufacturing sites within the UK and we’re looking for experienced electrical or multi-skilled shift based engineers to come join our Refresco site in Wrexham (Spectrum Business Park). We are looking for engineers to work on a day based shift pattern (4 on 4 off, 6am - 6pm) and on a days and nights shift pattern (4 on 4 off, 2 days, 2 nights).
Our engineering team is led by Richard, our Site Engineering Manager, and he is excited to bring in new talent to join his existing team of experienced electrical and mechnical engineers support the delivery of the engineering strategy at site.
Your Background and Ambition
Now you know a little about us, we’d like to know a little about you. So who are you….?
- You’ll have worked previously within a fast paced manufacturing environment and be used to working to exceptionally high standards of safety as safety is our number one priority here at Refresco. You’ll love working as part of an energetic and focussed engineering team who are passionate about using their skills and knowledge to improve our site’s manufacturing performance whether it’s through undertaking routine or unplanned maintenance activities on our production lines or designing creative solutions as part of our continuous improvement approach here at site. You’ll be familiar with using Computer Maintenance Management Systems and understand the importance of quality systems and processes within a manufacturing environment. You’re looking to join a Company that are the best in what they do, that value their employees through ensuring they provide a great place to work, and that invest in their people to grow and develop as the site grows and develops. You’re looking to join a place where you can see the difference you make every day, that gives you a true sense of job satisfaction and that challenges your engineering skills and knowledge so that you can apply what you know whilst learning more all the time.
Our Offer to You
- We want you to feel rewarded for the work you do so we offer a competitive hourly rate between £12.51 and £13.21, shift allowance, overtime payable at basic x 1.65, and pension contributions matched up to 7%.
- We all love a holiday so with our holiday entitlement set at 264 hours you’ve got plenty of opportunity to take a break (the equivalent of 33 days including bank holidays)
- We are committed to developing all our employees on site so you’ll be mapped onto our training matrix, have your development areas identified to create your individual training plan so that we can ensure you’re constantly learning in your role.
- We care about supporting our employees when they need it the most so our occupational sick pay scheme provides a generous sick pay amount dependent upon length of service.
- We expect you would love to drink our products so you’re able to take advantage of our amazing range of own brand soft drink products with our staff shop at heavily discounted prices.
- And of course we’ve got all the usual bits and pieces including a healthcare payment plans, cycle to work scheme, corporate leisure club membership to name but a few.
Your Next Step
Interested? Intrigued? Well then get in touch, and we can arrange a call to chat. We’ve got lots more to tell you, so we look forward to hearing from you!