Quality Team Leader
Our client is a successful FMCG who are growing, dynamic with an exciting branded and OL product range supplying major retailers and food service establishments.
They are seeking to hire a Quality Team Leader.
To be the Technical representative working with the shift management team to promote, encourage and inspire good working practices in line with the company’s Food Safety, Quality & Legal Procedures
A key member of the production shift management team, you will provide support to ensure products are produced following the highest manufacturing practices and hygiene standards in line with the BRC standard, customer requirements and any product claims.
- You will be responsible to promote and encourage safe working practices.
- You will play a key role in the production process to help to promote all parameters of the Food Safety & Quality Management System, maintain product provenance claims and ensure customer requirements are met.
- Complete a daily audit process across production processing areas.
- Complete scheduled Internal Audits to measure performance, these include but are not specific to CCP, Scale verification, GMP, Hygiene, HACCP, Glass, Foreign Body, Personal Hygiene, Traceability, Fabrication, Procedure adherence.
- Be responsible for making on line product quarantine decisions in relation to product food safety, quality, defective materials and environmental factors, and the collation of all related data and samples.
- Contribute to customer complaint investigations and play an active role in quality and food safety improvement projects.
- Be responsible to ensure cleaning is completed to schedule by monitoring and being responsible for the storage of the records, verify cleaning is sufficient through cleaned equipment audits.
- Work closely with the shift management team to address any hygiene or cleaning training needs identified.
- Computer literature.
- Food hygiene trained.
- Experience in Production or Quality auditing.
- BRC standard experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
What’s on offer
- Salary commensurate with experience and training level.
- Monday to Friday 08.00 – 16.00 working hours.
- 22 days annual per year, + statutory.
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Simon Norris at email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.