Hygiene Manager (Nights)
Night Hygiene Manager (SS26356)
To manage of all aspects of the site Contract working nights Sunday to Thursday, ensuring completion of the work correctly & safely to time and budget.
Successful applicants must be driven, flexible and have proven management/supervisory experience within the manufacturing environment; together with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. Ideally candidates will have experience in high care food production and have recognised food hygiene qualifications.
Please note that this position has flexible shift patterns with a requirement to work days and nights, generally the role will be nights based working Sunday to Thursday or Monday to Friday. There will be a requirement to cover some weekends.
- To ensure that all cleaning tasks are completed as required and that appropriate records are kept to show due diligence.
- To complete comprehensive training with team members.
- To manage the staff wage budget and electronic wages clocking in/out timesheet
- To ensure that risk assessments are completed for the site and safe systems of work adhered to.
- To ensure that Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are monitored and actions are taken to continuously improve their performance in line with the business objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Safety, Health and Environmental Regulations, Procedures and Plans.
- To develop and maintain, challenge and continually review the hygiene cleaning procedures.
- To maintain the contract ensuring site gains best use of services provided.
- Anticipate and identify key issues affecting contract objectives and priorities.
- Undertake full responsibility for the P&L of the project.
- Develop strategies and solutions associated with the contract, and manage their implementation, optimising cost, schedule and performance activities.
- Manage the contract external relations with other organisations and contractors.
- Provide interface point for Client.
- Ensure that adequate resources are available for the work to be progressed in accordance with the programme.
- Manage the implementation of the contract Quality Assurance Programme for the Project.
- Strive to place the Company as the customer’s preferred supplier.
- Administer the contract IR policies.
- Preparation and issue of weekly and monthly reports.
- Prepare monthly cost and valuation forecasts and reports.
- Ensure costs are correctly allocated to individual cost centres.
- Ensure the completion of interim valuations for work completed in order to effect certification for interim payment.
- Undertake site measures in accordance with contract requirements.
- To ensure all work is undertaken within the job holder’s own level of demonstrated competence.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
What we are looking for
Experience and Knowledge:
- Previous experience in Hygiene management through all phases of large complex multidisciplines required.
- Understanding of current health and safety legislation, approved codes of practice and guidance notes.
- Understanding of Quality Management principles.
- Understanding and experience in Hygiene management.
- Understanding and experience or working with Microsoft packages.
- Understanding and experience in Auditing and Health & Safety
- Must display effective leadership skills to ensure delivery of Interserve and Client requirements.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills in order to facilitate effective communication between all parties involved.
- Must possess excellent organisational skills in order to ensure delivery of Interserve and Client requirements.
Education and Training:
- Degree in related subject
- Member of institution e.g. associate
- NVQ level 4/5 Management
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Time Served
Auditing Additional Information
- Full time
- Night Shift
- 40 hours per week
- 25 days annual leave
About the company
Interserve is one of the world’s foremost support services and construction companies. Everything we do is shaped by our core values. We are a leader in innovative and sustainable outcomes for our clients and a great place to work for our people. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and frontline public services. Headquartered in the UK and FTSE listed, we have gross revenues of £3.7 billion and a workforce of circa 75,000 people worldwide.