4 days left
- Contract Type
Our client, a family owned business established for 40 years, is urgently looking for a Technical Administrator to work within a busy food manufacturing environment on a 3 month fixed term contract
As a Technical Administrator you will be required to proactively support the Quality and Technical functions by providing operational / administrative expertise and assistance.
As a key member of the Quality/Technical team, responsibilities for the role will include:
- Managing the Internal audit program.
- Performing internal audits and procedure reviews.
- Maintaining the site system for non-conformances.
- Managing customer complaints within the site systems.
- Manage the Pest control system.
- Actively managing material exceptions when required.
- Maintenance of QMS/factory paperwork.
- Testing metal detectable pens, protective covers & plasters.
- Managing internal foreign bodies findings & corrective actions.
Essential / Desirable skills include:
- Internal auditing experience.
- Food Safety Level 3.
- HACCP Level 3
- Computer literate
- Food Manufacturing experience – desirable.
- Established for over 40 years
- Supplying leading food manufacturing companies and major retailers worldwide.
- Family owned, well respected company.
- Experts in developing supply chains across continents.
If you are interested, please email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ- T4310 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.
Apply for Technical Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly