This highly regarded chilled food manufacturer produces delicious products for major retail customers. They are a market leader in their sector and they are now looking for a new addition to their QA team to help guarantee the delivery of the highest quality products.
Reporting to the Quality Manager you will contribute to the smooth running of the department and be responsible for:
· Assuring the safety and quality of all products through the effective implementation of company policies and customer specifications as well as overseeing customer trials.
· Co-ordinating and participating in audits to ensure all products adhere to company and legal requirements including HACCP, GMP and BRC.
· Managing complaints and investigating non-conformances, updating product and systems information and applying corrective actions where required.
· Ensuring all documentation is accurate and up to date, maintaining systems and data to drive continuous improvements for products and quality management systems.
· Organising samples and carrying out daily checks as well as building relationships with Production teams, ensuring seamless manufacturing and launch processes to guarantee the continued success and growth of this progressive business.
We are looking for a food science or quality graduate who has developed their technical and QA knowledge within a food manufacturing placement and is now looking to take the next step. Previous experience of co-ordinating systems and maintaining key product documentation is essential as you’ll be instrumental in keeping the company’s high quality standards. In addition you’ll have conducted audits and implemented controls to improve product quality in accordance with HACCP and BRC requirements. Your keen eye for detail is also vital for succeeding in this role along with the ability to communicate effectively with internal teams.
If you are ambitious, confident and looking to apply your technical & quality knowledge in a fast paced yet supportive environment then apply now or call 0345 2600 737 to find out more.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.
Apply for Quality Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly