FSSC 22000 Auditor
SAI Global, a global Risk Management Services provider, is looking to recruit an experienced FSSC 22000 Auditor, based in the Midlands area, to join us on a Subcontractor/Limited Company basis. As a FSSC 22000 Auditor, you will be required to plan and conduct professional audits that meet customer requirements. For this opportunity, it is essential that the successful candidate be experienced in auditing against both FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000, and they will need to be able to complete work against the following NACE codes (the ability to audit against a wider scope of BRC, ISO or NACE categories would be advantageous but is not essential):
- NACE Code 10.39;
- NACE Code 10.82;
- NACE Code 10.89;
- NACE Code 11.07.
Due to the client facing nature of the role, excellent customer service and communication skills are required as you will be responsible for representing SAI Global. An overview of the main duties is provided below:
- Plan, arrange and undertake detailed evaluations of premises, procedures and practices against pre-determined standards;
- Use objective evidence, gained through evaluations, to prepare detailed reports in an accurate and concise manner. In addition, you will be required to report findings verbally to clients;
- Under-take client follow-up;
- Provide certification recommendation;
- Ensure that client Non Conformities assigned to follow-up are answered in a timely manner, and review and analyse client answers;
- Provide answers to any requests arising during the technical review of files;
- In conjunction with the Administration Team, you will also need to aid in the maintenance of comprehensive customer files, including all necessary documentation, as well as work with the Business Unit to facilitate internal and external communications regarding client management needs.
Experience and Professional Qualifications:
- Experience of against FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 with exposure to required NACE codes;
- Lead auditor qualified to IRCA or equivalent;
- Excellent report writing, analytical and presentation/communication skills;
- Highly self-motivated, and capable working with minimal direction displaying credibility and responsibility;
- IT literate with proficiency across Microsoft Office;
- Ongoing professional accreditation and development.
SAI Global provides a range of solutions, services and expertise to help individuals and organizations manage risk. Our business comprises four core divisions:
- Risk management solutions: We help companies take an integrated approach to risk lifecycle management through an innovative mix of industry expertise, market-leading software and ethics learning solutions;
- Global standards: We are a trusted provider of standards, technical information and regulatory content to organizations globally;
- Australian property broking and information: We are Australia’s largest provider of property information and settlement services and support confident decision making across all stages of the property lifecycle;
- Assurance certification and training: We provide accredited audit and certification services based on third-party endorsed management systems, and world-class training, to support organizations gain efficiencies, improve performance and ensure compliance.
Underpinning all SAI Global’s diverse, market-leading solutions are proven and trusted business methodologies, powered by local expertise and know how.
We have global reach, with locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.