South West – commutable from Somerset, Wiltshire, Dorset & Hampshire
We are recruiting a Quality Manager on behalf of a fantastic chilled food client of ours based in the South West. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a dynamic business if you are already operating at Quality Manager Level or looking to take a step up.
The key responsibilities for the role will be:
- Ensure appropriate quality management systems are in place to assure the product meets food safety legislation, BRC standards and customer technical requirements.
- Complete regular monitoring of HACCP and QMS systems, ensuring appropriate records are kept and implementing improvement actions where necessary.
- Champion technical excellence in all areas by working collaboratively with the production team to ensure consistently high standards of food quality.
- Effective microbiological control and relationship management. Ensuring that corrective actions are investigated, recorded and communicated appropriately.
- Investigate foreign body or food safety complaints, analysing trends and working with the production team to remove foreign body risks.
- Carry out all GMP audits and ensure continuous improvement by providing training support.
- Provide support to monitor waste, hygiene and disposables budget where possible.
- Experience working within a food manufacturing experience – ideally chilled
- Managed and mentored a team.
- HACCP Level 3
- Ideally a Food Science related degree, however this is not essential.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary - Depending on Experience
- 25 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Monday – Friday / Office hours
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.