Job Type: Maintenance Engineers (Options for both days and nights)
Location: Midlands / Leicester / Coventry
Are you looking to be part of a market leading FMCG business? Somewhere where you can achieve real success, make an impact and develop your career? If that interests you, please read on!
My client who is based in the Midlands Is a multi-sited manufacturer and I can almost guarantee that you have seen this companies products in most of the major retailers.
My Client are a market leading company who have a global reach, with a great reputation for development, training and progression opportunities.
- As a Shift Engineer you will carry out PPM duties reporting into the engineering manager.
- Maintain equipment using fault finding techniques across the manufacturing site.
- Identify equipment engineering solutions to improve operational performance
- Daily reporting and route cause analysis for issues impacting performance.
- Health and Safety responsibility and awareness in the manufacturing environment.
- Effective support and coach production teams to meet objectives.
The successful candidate:
- Experience working in a FMCG environment is essential (ideally food and drink manufacturing)
- Multi skilled engineer qualified to City and Guilds level 3 or equivalent.
- Experience working with PLCs, PPM, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Conveyors.
- Passion and drive to innovate and put forwards improvement ideas.
- Strong people skills with a proven track record of leading a small team and the ability to be diplomatic and decisive
- Ability to engage a team at all levels and understand key motivators in order to drive performance
- Good understanding of H&S across manufacturing sites would be an advantage.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Daniel.Fitzsimons@advocate-group.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.