SENIOR PLANNER - FOOD MANUFACTURING
Senior Planner - Food Manufacturing
A market leading food manufacturer are currently looking to strengthen their already high performing operational team with the appointment of a Senior Planner. The business is growing from strength to strength and as a result have heavily invested in the upgrading the facility. This opportunity will suit an ambitious individual who is looking for an opportunity where he/she can develop and progress within one of the leading food manufacturing businesses in the UK. This business in incredibly innovative and has fantastic growth plans!
- Responsibility for total materials planning and the measurement of accuracy achieved within the operation.
- Maintain and update Planning system.
- Design and implement usable spreadsheets for the business
- Be involved in key event and promotional planning
- To support the planning manager and work well with the wider team
- To highlight and communicate any areas of concern within operation in order that appropriate action may be taken by the management Team
- Relevant qualification or QBE
- FAST PACED food manufacturing environment
- Resilience and the ability to excel under pressure
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the background and experience described please do not hesitate to apply for this role. Please contact me direct on 01132 054970 or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you are not looking for your next challenge but know of someone who may be interested, please feel free to share my contact details.
Apply for SENIOR PLANNER - FOOD MANUFACTURING
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly