R & D Manager (Food & Drink)
R & D Manager
Job Title: R & D Manager - Liquids
Location: Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire ,Hemel Hempstead,
Salary: Excellent salary & package , to attract the best
Our client is looking for super talented NPD/ R&D Managers to join their technical innovation team , they have exciting opportunities based both in the UK .If you want to be involved in the development of a long term innovation strategy for leading brands in the UK and internationally then this is your chance to shine!
- You will be a NPD/ R&D Manager who has a background in Technical liquid development and project leadership experience. A track record of delivering results is essential .
- Degree or relevant qualification in a science/engineering discipline along with project management qualifications.
- Liquid knowledge of ingredients, formulations and essential
- You will have experience of working with manufacturing departments driving cross functional project teams
- You need well-developed interpersonal skills, specifically relationship building, facilitation, written / verbal communication
- Strong leadership skills will enable you to drive and lead complex projects
- You will swiftly respond to ensure projects are delivered to plan
- As Liquid Development Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of the annual operating plan through project leadership and management of the liquid work streams within the team.
- Maximising business benefits for UK or International projects, you'll ensure thorough, robust technical liquid expertise is applied to gain competitive advantage and ensure liquid solutions are delivered right first time.
- The team consists of a group of highly trained scientists and professionals who are focused on supporting the business by adding value through excellent partnership collaboration.
- You will Implement and contribute to the liquid development strategy.
- My client is a market leading food and drink manufacturer that has seen impressive growth in its sector over the last few years.
- This new opportunity now exists for a Liquids R&D Manager to focus on the development of the innovation strategy and to give the business sustainable competitive advantage.
- Their passions are for best in class packaging, for developing superior products that consumers drink and love, and for impeccable delivery of projects.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting new role, please send a copy of your CV quoting MC or for a confidential discussion, 01485 520000.
Apply for R & D Manager (Food & Drink)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly