NPD MANAGER - FOOD-TO-GO
NPD Manager - Food-To-Go
Competitive Salary + package
Our client is one of the top suppliers to leading UK and Spanish retailers, supplying a range of a selected fresh, food to go products. Since entering the market in 2012, our clients have used their expertise to innovate and promote the growth of their chosen categories.
Despite growing into a commercially-sound business, our client hopes to keep their family-values focussing on the development and support of their people. In addition to developing high performing teams, another priority is focussing on the needs of their customers.
Our clients uphold their corporate social responsibility by giving back to the community, regularly hosting fundraisers and events to aid local charities.
Currently, they have ambitious plans to continue their level of growth, to promote a presence in the global market and innovate through development of new products. They now have an exciting and newly created opportunity for an experienced NPD professional with a strong project background, to take on a wide range of NPD related projects across the business.
- Project manage NPD through a staged Development Process owning each project delivery critical path internally.
- Ensure all relevant information is available for customer interaction.
- Manage key stakeholders’ involvement with appropriate accountability and responsibilities of task and sub process.
- Responsibility for ensuring all testing is planned a signed off throughout the project.
- Develop and implement clear communication plans acting as the primary line of communication between the project and the rest of the business.
The candidate must be experienced managing projects in NPD roles in food production to high care standards. Ability to scope, plan and budget projects, including risk management and ROI. Able to be persuasive and to ensure team members deliver on time is critical. Excellent organisational planning skills with experience in change management.
If you feel you have the right skills and attributes to be considered for this position forward your CV today for more information or call Lucy on 0113 205 4970.