Our client is a leading Consumer Goods business supplying to the multiple retail sector and has ambitious growth targets and anticipates doubling in size in the short to medium-term. They pride themselves on supplying innovative solutions and delivering unrivalled levels of customer service.
They currently have a need to recruit a Quality Manager who will to support the business in delivering these plans.
The Technical function is critical to the success of the business.
- Responsibility for reviewing, improving and maintaining the QMS to ensure that it’s compliant and in accordance with the demands of the appropriate regulatory framework.
- Ensuring the correct resources are in place to support the maintenance of the QMS during planned growth or obsolescence.
- Reporting on the effectiveness of the QMS and highlighting future areas for development including the effective close out of actions.
- Supporting with any customer-facing activities where technical support will contribute to the commercial and NPD (New Product Development) demands of the business.
- Maintain technical documentation and produce specification documents as required by the key customers.
- Working closely with NPD to understand the requirements of new products and ensuring that technical requirements don’t hinder launch timescales.
- Working cross-functionally within a non-hierarchical culture to deliver the technical needs of the business and support on wider business initiatives.
- Ensuring that any deviations, complaints or non-conformances are dealt with in a timely manner and flagged where necessary.
- Supporting the Technical Director in the management of any Serious Quality Incidents or recalls.
- We are looking for a Quality Specialist with significant experience of managing and maintaining QMS within a fast-moving manufacturing environment.
- The person will have a cultural style that enables them to thrive in an SME, combined with the professionalism to ensure they are strong ambassadors for the business and a can-do attitude.
- This is an exciting succession planning opportunity with the scope to become a future Technical Director.
The role is based in the North West
Apply for Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly