Inventory Control Clerk
Our client, a successful food business in Essex are seeking an Inventory Control Clerk to join the team.
- Investigate stock discrepancies – physical and system
- Monitor stock levels of packed/bulk stock in warehouses
- Collate information for weekly stock meetings
- Liaise with other departments on a daily basis
- Stock control and reporting experience
- Strong IT and numerical skills
- Experience of using a stock control computer system
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
What’s on offer?
- Monday to Friday (10am – 6pm, 8am – 4pm)
- £9.50 – £11.00 per hour (DOE)
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.