Production Manager, Lancashire, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Production Manager on behalf of a Food Manufacturer based in Lancashire.
- Basic line management of team, including manage, maintain and develop a highly motivated and multi skilled team
- Responsibility for monitoring the activities of the allocated production packing area
- Responsibility for allocating work tasks & ordering required materials / material control
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all production, quality & hygiene documentation, ensuring standards in these areas are maintained
- Responsible for all daily safety checks and equipment maintenance.
- Effective problem solving and fault finding to reduce stoppage time and increase line performance
- To manage the performance of the team including appraisals and training plans
- To effectively manage the initial stages of absence and disciplinary issues ensuring compliance to company procedures
- To operate production equipment to deliver both output and quality objectives whilst at the same time ensuring legal compliance
- To identify any H&S issues within the area / team, maintaining a focus on risk reduction.
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Operations Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Production Shift Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader, Section Manager, FMCG, Food, Drink, Beverages, Manchester, Blackburn, Preston, Oldham, Warrington, Liverpool, Wigan, Rochdale, Blackpool, Sklemersdale