Process Development Manager
Adelie Foods is the UK’s leading Food to Go business, supplying the UK retail and foodservice sectors with an unrivalled portfolio of consumer insight-led chilled food product. From its five manufacturing locations and seven distribution centres across the country, Adelie supplies a diverse range of retail and foodservice customers with over 3,000,000 fresh sandwiches and 250,000 salad packs every single week.
We are currently recruiting for a Process Development Manager to be based in our manufacturing site in Milton Keynes.
As a Process Development Manager you will aid and support the launch process including assisting with production trials, ingredient reviews and generation of factory paperwork. Workload to be directed by direct manager and prioritised across customer teams as appropriate.
- Key driver of delivering projects through the Product Change Process
- Arrange and administer all forums relating to Product Change Process at the factory
- Take action or escalate non-standard product builds / mixes or preparations
- Ensure all elements of launch checklist is completed OTIF and deal with exceptions as required
- Arrange and support trials, Pre Pros and launches as required.
- Influence key internal customers as required
- Flag issues as necessary and provide solutions within remit
- Attend all relevant forums to represent team and input to direction
- Review all KPIs on specified frequency and take appropriate action
- Ensure all system amendments are made prior to launch
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week. The working days would be Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm however there might be the occasional travel to other sites and to visit suppliers.
The ideal candidate
- Experience within a food manufacturing environment essential
- Able to effectively plan & evaluate product trials and launches
- Attention to detail – documenting data from trials, test product & samples
- Testing factory equipment and carrying out pre-production preparation
- Excellent communication skills
In return for your time & hard work
- Salary, up to £40,000 per annum
- 33 Days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free parking on site
- Free sandwiches
Interested? Apply Now!
Adelie Foods confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.