Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Training Manager
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: c£35k-£40k + Benefits
A leading food manufacturer based in the West Yorkshire area is seeking a Training Manager to join their HR team on site and to add value and support to the Operations function. Reporting to the HR Manager on site, this position will focus on motivating the training team to deliver high class training and also look at revamping the current training practices.
- Responsible for ensuring that all statutory and quality compliance training is tracked and arranged for all employees on site in a timely manner thereby adhering to required timescales for audit and legal compliance purposes.
- Contributing to the development of and delivery of bespoke training in response to business needs at a local site level - e.g. Front Line Management workshops, Train the Trainer workshops.
- Responsibility for conducting new starter inductions and driving the onboarding process.
- Responsibility for arranging and organising general training courses and workshops on site and liaising with external training vendors where required.
- Coaching and mentoring front line managers in respect of team and individual learning needs and performance standards in particular.
- Supporting the Health and Safety Manager and human resources department to ensure a consistent use of training materials and practice across the site.
- Supporting relevant stakeholders delivering training on site with course monitoring and evaluation processes by ensuring collection of completed participants course reports and completion of training report at the end of each event.
- Working with the human resources department to pull together the annual site training needs arising from employee reviews for budgeting and people development plans.
About the Candidate:
- Food level Safety 4
- HACCP Level 4
- IOSH Managing safety
- Naturally strong at communicating well with people of all levels across multiple disciplines
- Ability to influence and persuade individuals across an organisation, and experience of delivering and facilitating training
- You need to have previous experience as a Training professional within an FMCG / Food Manufacturing environment
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this role of Training Manager, please contact Dominic at Silven on 0161 832 7463, or by sending your CV , quoting reference: DJ/TM