Front Line Manager - Despatch
We’ve got a great opportunity for an experience Despatch Team Leader to join our team based in Northampton.
The main purpose of the role is to provide an efficient despatch service to all customers, internal and external. To assist in the management of the day to day operation of the Despatch shift, achieve all operational KPI's and drive continuous improvement.
Shift Pattern - 10 hours - Sunday to WednesdayMain responsibilities
- Management of the Despatch area
- Customer service on time and in full
- To communicate as required on all key issues concerning Despatch
- Compliance to all company procedures and documentation
- Drive accuracy of all depatched products from site
- Ensure achievement of agreed service levels to all customers
- Through regular team meetings, monitor performance
- To be continuously improving the department
- Key skills required for the role are working well under pressure ensuring attention to detail, accuracy, and excellent levels of both written and verbal communication.
- You need to be a highly organised team player that will motivate the team to achieve the standards required.
- The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate proven experience of supervising a small team as well as to have an experience of working in a chilled manufacturing environment.
- The candidate should also demonstrate qualifications in Food Safety and general knowledge of health and safety standards within food manufacturing environment.
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. Our ambition doesn’t stop at being the world’s largest sandwich producer, we’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.