Director, Supply Chain Operations
Operations Director, Edmonton
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car Allowance + Pension + Share Scheme
What you become part of:
Reporting to the GB Group Operations Director and part of the leadership team in Great Britain, the successful candidate will have total responsibility for the manufacture, storage and dispatch of 55 million cases per year.
Leading the Edmonton site Senior Team, you will oversee manufacturing and packing across 5 production lines plus have the responsibility for storage and distribution from the site-based fully automated warehouse facility. You will also support and manage the implementation of the new bag-in-box line.
Accountable for delivery of the large site budget, this site has a complex product mix with significant level of continuous new product introduction requiring ongoing involvement with business unit sales leads and corporate commercialization and technical functions.
What to expect:
- Lead the transformation of site operations to meet the demands of increasing competitiveness, complexity and sustainability in the face of demographic challenges in the site team.
- Ensure the effective and efficient manufacturing and distribution of finished quality products to meet manufacturing and distribution plans to demanding levels of customer service and cost performance.
- Take the site to a new level in terms of overall KBI performance and employee engagement.
- Continue to build strong and progressive working relationships with unions, community representatives and other external stakeholders.
- Lead the implementation of the CCEP Way to “Excellence in Operations” and contribute to the development of methodologies to achieve world-class levels of performance across the whole of Supply Chain
- Develop robust succession plans for all levels in the site operations team through a systematic approach to capability development and performance management.
Skills & Essentials:
- Proven track record of working as plant manager or senior operational lead in an operational environment, ideally within the FMCG industry, with solid experience of both manufacturing and distribution
- Financially astute with the ability to interpret and analyse site financial statements in order to identify and drive focused plans to improve cost and efficiency.
- Experienced people manager capable of making an engaging impact both on the shop floor and in the boardroom. Demonstrated experience of succession planning and growing internal talent essential
- Demonstrated ability to design, mobilise and deliver complex change programmes with a balanced approach between speed of results and sustainability of culture change.
- Deep knowledge of continuous improvement implementation to be able to adapt to the CCEP Way and contribute to its future development.
- Proven ability to manage strong relationships with unions and community groups and other external stakeholders.
- Ability to balance local initiatives with the larger global CCEP initiatives in an effective way.
- Ability to articulate a vision for the site and inspire people to join you on the journey.
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
We aim to make our recruitment process as comfortable and accessible as possible and would appreciate it if you would advise us of any particular requirements, adjustments or requests you may have to help us ensure that your experience is enjoyable.
Location: United Kingdom : South East : Edmonton