MULTI-SKILLED ENGINEER – FOOD MANUFACTURING
Multi-skilled Engineer – Food Manufacturing
A leading manufacturer of chilled and frozen foods are looking to recruit a Shift Engineer. This business has a great reputation for investing in their people and ensuring there are opportunities for progression. As a market leader, they are always looking for ways to improve their product range, facilities and employee training. As the Site Engineer, you will have the lead responsibility to ensure all facilities are in good working condition and maintenance is planned, carried out and recorded.
- To ensure the completion of the PPM tasks and formulate improved maintenance practices.
- To actively champion health and safety, ensuring that a safe working environment exists for all employees and that as a minimum, it meets the standards set out in the company's health and safety and environmental policies.
- To be proactive in identifying and eliminating faulty processes by implementing long-term fixes.
- To uphold and exceed standards of product quality and GMP within their area that are appropriate to an industry-leading quality food manufacturer.
- To be aware of budget and stock control and maintain shift paperwork to a high standard
- Fast paced food manufacturing
- NVQ trained or equivalent
- Strong electrical bias
- Problem solving
To be successful in this role you will have worked in a similar position within a fast-paced food environment. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01132054970.