Quality Systems Manager
Our client is a successful and well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. With an impressive range of customers in place now is an excellent time to join this progressive company.
Reporting into the Site Technical Maanger, you will look to design, implement and maintain onsite technical systems in order to comply with customer and legal food safety requirements.
• To manage the site quality manual and review annually
• To implement an internal audit schedule based on risk assessment and accompanying reports, including corrective action
• To manage audit corrective action plans and close out to required timescales
• To lead the site HACCP team and maintain the systems within the HACCP plan
• To assist in leading site audits and visits as required
• To maintain site technical risk assessments
• To manage the site pest control contract
• To manage micro site testing / sampling programme
• Undertake KPI reviews, reports, scheduling and corrective actions
• Manage QMS documentation control, reviews and updates
• Conduct internal audits, corrective action sign out and scheduling of audits
• Manage internal audits programme
• Follow up and closure of non-conformances from external audits
• Manage HACCP updates, reviews and meetings
• Main contact for pest related incidents or improvements on site
• Provide supplier microbiological KPI trends
• Manage site sampling and testing program
• Reporting of supplier non-conformance investigations and follow up
• Project support
• Day to day management of Quality Systems Auditor & Laboratory Coordinator
• Team development and performance reviews
• Ensure the culture of continuous improvement is maintained and developed throughout the factory
• Support the company’s risk management strategy
You will have a proven track record in Food Manufacturing with experience in HACCP and Quality Management systems. You with have a real ability to liaise with the Site Management team and you will be well accustomed to working to BRC standards. You will be ready to proactively engage the Technical Manager with ideas for development.
MON-FRI Office Hours with flexibility required
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Quality Systems Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly