Eden Scott’s client is a Global Manufacturing organisation going through a rapid period of growth. Due to increased customer demand, an opportunity has now become available for an HSE Specialist to coordinate activities on the country/local level
This role is based in West Lothian, however 50% UK wide travel is expected
- Recommending policies, procedures and programs in all phases of HSE and loss prevention.
- Documenting, improving and effectively communicating HSE knowledge of governing laws and regulations, insurance requirements, codes and standards
- Develop and maintain comprehensive HSE documentation.
- Carrying out a variety of audits (scheduled and random), risk assessment and training sessions to ensure all employees work to the highest safety standards
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting on safety performance statistics and trends and implementing problem solving to counteract these.
- Driving the investigation of accidents, near misses, incidents and losses as well as implementing corrective actions as required
- Keep visual campaigns fresh and update on a regular basis.
- Recognised engineering qualification or equivalent relative business experience
- An up to date and comprehensive knowledge of world-class Environmental practices
- NEBOSH Environmental Diploma
- NEBOSH Health & Safety Diploma
- Membership of IOSH and involvement in their continuous professional development (CPD) programme.
Apply for HSE Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly