We’ve got a great opportunity for a Quality Controller to join our team based in Heathrow.
The roles follow a 5 out of 7 shift pattern, Available shifts are Saturday - Wednesday or Thursday - Monday.Main responsibilities
- Finished product sampling and assessment
- Taking of temperatures, logging of times, weight checks
- Daily random and scheduled microbiological swabbing & associated further actions where necessary
- Internal audits
- Carry out internal audits to schedule
- Liaise with operational teams and to ensure that the required standards for food safety are maintained.
- Monitor the standards of hygiene, housekeeping, food safety, traceability, allergen management, legality and quality.
- Positive can do attitude, ability to work to deadlines in a demanding environment
- Good computer skills in the use of spreadsheets / databases
- Good communication / reasoning skills
- Ability to follow detailed work instructions, specifications
- Sound knowledge of HACCP and Calibration procedures
- Experience of micro / product sampling preferred
- Experience of auditing preferred
- Previous experience of Food Manufacturing within either a production or technical capacity is essential
- A tenacious approach, not afraid to challenge the status quo
- A minimum of level 2 in Food safety is required for this role
- Confidence to make decisions in a challenging environment
- Excellent attention to detail
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. Our ambition doesn’t stop at being the world’s largest sandwich producer, we’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.
The Heathrow site is newly acquired into the Greencore estate, with large investment in both infrastructure and product portfolio over the next 24 months