Planning Team Leader
Are you are an experienced Supply Chain professional within the convenience food market. Are you ready for a new challenge? We have a great opportunity for a Planning Team Leader to manage a small team of planners at our site in Bristol.Package description
- Converting sales forecasts into achievable production and material plans and schedules.
- Communicating plans to internal colleagues and external stakeholders ensuring all stakeholders are agreed on the results required to deliver to our customers.
- Manage and monitor supplier performance to ensure material requirements match production plans.
- Through your team of planners ensure that any constraints plan attainment and customer service are known, communicated and managed in advance, through working with operations teams to build contingency and continuous improvements into plans.
- Lead and direct the planning team to ensure individuals and the team collectively deliver to their full potential
Convenience Foods is a really busy FMCG environment and therefore you's need experience working in similar business. You'll have to have a proven track record in planning of end to end supply chain activities on SKU's with both short and long lead times. Relationships with our suppliers, distributors and customers are crucial so you'll have to be able to demonstrate your engagement with our stakeholders as well as your ability to inspire your team. Advanced PC skills are required with experience of ERP systemsAbout the company
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. We're looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too