Production Manager £45k
My client are a large food manufacturing business who are undergoing a large period of growth and seeking a Production Manager to join their successful team.
I am looking for someone with a minimum of 4 years managerial experience who are able to lead a team of 40 staff and identify achievements and improvements throughout the site including staff training and development.
- Responsible for direct supervision of all production activities and for delivering the production plan in the most efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst maintaining the required quality standards and food safety expectations.
- Allocate tasks; provide instructions & advice to Operatives.
- Be responsible for the following on shift: Performance, H&S, Quality, GMP & Hygiene.
- Continually monitor production on all lines to ensure production plan is achieved, whilst adhering to the process controls required.
- Investigate & implement efficiency and cost saving tasks.
- Develop his/her team and ensure robust training and development plans are in place to raise the overall competence level of his/her team.
- Previous experience working in a production supervisor role or similar is essential.
- Previous experience of working in the food industry is essential.
- Knowledge of food legislation standards.
- Awareness of Health and Safety legislation and regulations.
- Food Hygiene Certificate is desirable.
- A desire to deliver results and the drive to exceed expectations.
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be flexible to meet business needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- A team player.
- Self-motivated and a strong commitment to personal development.
- Professional approach and attitude.
The working hours for this position is 8am-4pm working Monday - Friday.
Apply for Production Manager £45k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly