Senior Regulatory Affairs Advisor
Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
The provision of safe, honestly-marketed food is a legal, commercial and moral imperative. The Principal Regulatory Affairs Adviser helps clients and internal teams consistently and efficiently meet complex, demanding and shifting legal requirements in Regulatory Affairs.
The role holder is primarily responsible for management of high value projects, supporting profit generation for the department and business, expert level food law consultancy, managing relationships with clients and external partners, initiating new business, proposing new regulatory services, suggesting improvements of current services and policies and mentoring less experienced members of staff. The role will focus on regulatory consultancy, business development and process management.
Qualifications and competencies
- Graduate level qualification(s) in science, law or related subjects
- An extensive knowledge of food law acquired in a commercial, enforcement or policy setting over at least 5 years and significant practical experience in delivering projects in this area.
- Good understanding of the food industry.
- Staff management experience, mentoring and coaching of a team
- Experience of large scale project management and securing significant revenue
- Excellent oral, written, IT and presentation skills.
- Fluency in additional language desirable but not essential Job
- Customer service-oriented and committed to providing an outstanding level of service to all
- Highly organised and process driven, ability to multi-task, time management and prioritisation skills.
For a full and complete job description and confidential conversation please contact Lesa at CPA on 0208 203 1000 or email a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org