Site Engineering Manager, Northern Ireland
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a leader in a growing food manufacturing company in Northern Ireland.
Are you up for a challenge? Do you want to make a difference?
As the Site Engineering Manager you will be a senior leader within this highly automated multi-site factory that produces high quality meat products for the major retailers in the UK and Ireland. They have recently opened a third site due to high demand and you will be the key leader across the engineering function within these sites.
You will report directly into the Operations Director but have full autonomy on the Engineering function. The site operates on a 24/7 basis with approximately 350 staff.
What you need:
- HND would accept HNC Engineering ideally electrical, or time served again with an electrical background
- The ideal industry would be food, but they would be open to any industry e.g. Manufacturing, FMCG, Automotive, Automation
- A maintenance background electrical bias
- Strong budgetary control
- Proven Continuous Improvement experience
- CAPEX experience
- Utility management
- Stakeholder management
- Personality - Motivated, team player and excellent communication skills
- A 'Can do' attitude
If this sounds like what your looking for apply now!!!
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778 REF. SRA894547
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Apply for Site Engineering Manager, Northern Ireland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly