Role - Technical Manager
Highly Competitive Salary
Location – Poole, Dorset
We are BRC AA accredited and the leading UK Independent Meat Wholesaler of bespoke meat, poultry, game and deli. We are and have a proven track record in supplying a diverse customer base including Restaurant Groups, Airlines, Cruise Ships, High Street & Catering Butchers, UK Multiples and Online Businesses.
The Technical Manager will take full responsibility for managing and driving a quality culture from management through to the factory floor, ensuring that the business is audit ready every day and the quality team is constantly striving for improvements in ways of working. You will be accountable for all aspects of Food Safety, Legislation and Quality of products ensuring the site maintains all of the accreditations such as Red Tractor, BRC and RSPCA Assured.
Your Skills / Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Technical QA Manager in a fast paced fresh food processing operation essential. Fresh meat experience is an advantage.
- Excellent working knowledge of the latest BRC standards.
- Experience of BRC Audits essential.
- Customer facing experience of dealing with Retail customers desirable.
- Knowledge of Microbiology and the ability to understand laboratory results essential.
- Knowledge of food law and compliance with the FSA.
- A food related degree or certified food related training.
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly