We are looking for a Demand Manager to join our team in Selby.
The successful candidate will lead the development of demand forecasting, predicting and processing customer requirements, to inform the production planning team at Selby.Main responsibilities
- Implement the agreed Demand strategy to achieve budgeted business performance and build the functional capability to deliver business strategic objectives
- Build and maintain accurate forecasts, aligned to the needs and complexity of the business, collaborating with customers, commercial and supply chain colleagues, to support effective Sales and Operational (S&OP) performance
- Lead the S&OP planning process to generate a common understanding of all the activities (promotions, de‐lists, launches etc.) placed on an Manufacturing Unit at point in time and proactively prepare a production schedule designed to deliver required demand within cost and quality parameters
- Implement, maintain and develop all the forecasting related systems and processes to Drive continuous excellence in business processes
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Degree calibre
- Experience of working in a sales ordering, processing and distribution planning in an FMCG or short shelf life environment
- Proven track record of working with a broad range of customers
- Managing Customer expectations / service
- Proven track record of having managed within Budgets
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. Our ambition doesn’t stop at being the world’s largest sandwich producer, we’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.