Customer Service Executive
Our client is a food manufacturer with an international presence. Dealing with the majority of the top UK retailers, including the likes of Asda and Sainsbury's, we're looking for someone who can act as the first point of contact for a handful of key retail customers, in this Customer Service Executive position.
Key Duties Include:
- Responding to a variety of customer enquiries via telephone and email, including matters related to pricing and delivery times
- Co-ordinating projects and speaking to other departments to ensure that manufacturing requests are completed on time and to the customer's satisfaction
- Resolving any complaints
- Communicating regularly with the external Sales team
- Monitoring stock levels of all products to ensure that all orders can be fulfilled
We're Looking For:
- At least a couple of years' customer service experience in a manufacturing environment - food production is ideal, but other industries will be considered
- Experience of managing projects
- Demonstrable success in keeping a small amount of key customers happy, in a B2B setting
- A great telephone manner, with the ability to put customers at ease
- The ability to write accurate and succinct emails
- Strong IT skills, including Excel and Word
If this sounds like you, and you're looking to join a close, long-standing team, then we'd love to hear from you. This is a real opportunity to handle high-profile, nationally recognised customers as part of an international, growing company.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .
Apply for Customer Service Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly