North West London
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join a forward thinking and fast-growing company. This role will play a key role within the technical and food safety team on site.
- To understand and apply the quality standards ensuring company, customer and legislative requirements are met and maintained by setting standards and monitoring good manufacturing practices, applying HACCP principles and preventing reoccurrences through root cause analysis
- To audit compliance against QMS and GMP, raising all none conformances against relevant standards with objective evidence enabling the operational teams to take the appropriate and necessary corrective action, to follow up and monitor completion of actions
- To conduct product and organoleptic assessment in line with customer codes of practice, initiating and delegating the corrective action accordingly
- To complete micro testing against specific schedules and where out of specs occur, follow up with an investigation and establish necessary corrective action
- To provide core Technical specialist support and advice to the factory e.g. on calibration of measuring equipment, labelling, raw materials, traceability, and put in place corrective actions as required.
- To support NPD trials and product launches, managing micro testing and product life assessment to ensure product is manufactured to correct standard
- With guidance from Line Manager, coordinate day to day activities to deliver improvement of Technical KPIs
- At least 2 years’ experience in chilled /frozen food manufacturing at BRC A GRADE
- Ideally HACCP and Food Safety trained
- Well accustomed to GMP, audits, and quality management systems.
What’s on Offer?
- £25,000-28,000 Depending on Experience
- Monday – Friday (Flexibility Required)
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Senior QA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly