My client is looking for a Reliability Engineer to work in their facility in Northamptonshire
Reporting to the Engineering Manager the Reliability Engineer is a critical day based role leading the safe execution of the reliability strategy, driving asset performance and conformance to standards.
Role and Responsibilities * Increase uptime, day-to-day reliability and long term condition of plant equipment * Provide recommendations for process improvements. Formulate CAPEX justifications for site improvements. Develop condition monitoring appraisals for plant equipment * Liaise with continuous improvement teams within production and maintenance * Experienced with condition monitoring
- Time Served Mechanical /Electrical Engineer, with a focus on reliability with preventative maintenance.
- Proven experience within a manufacturing.
- Ability to train and influence others.
- Effective decision making and communication abilities.
- Excellent organisational, project management and planning skills.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, CMMS)
If you feel this is you and are looking for your next career move then please contact Ben Farrer on 01733 391 515 or alternatively APPLY NOW!
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.