A fantastic opportunity has become available to join a forward thinking and award winning company. This position will play a key role within the technical services team and lead exciting new projects for the business.
- Management and Co-ordination of customer and brand specifications systems, ensuring the correct prioritisation of specifications to meet customer deadlines.
- Provision of specifications to meet customer expectations of accuracy and content.
- Control and administration of customer web sites for e spec and customer information dissemination (e.g. alerts etc.), including internal training on use of systems.
- Provision of specification information/data for internal, customer and external parties.
- Provision of labelling and nutritional advice for departments across the business.
- Liaison with NPD, Marketing and Packaging teams to ensure timely generation of Pack Copy. Attendance at update meetings will be necessary in the execution of this task.
- Sourcing of information from sites or departments to enable completion of specifications.
- Involved in Artwork approval and new recipe information. This may involve visits to printers and other artwork agencies
- Assist with development and use of the system (Hamilton Grant) to ensure accuracy of data and streamline workflows.
- Support for customer complaint enquiries during absence/holidays
- 2+ years Food Manufacturing experience
- Experience writing finished product specifications ideally on retailer systems and Hamilton grant.
- Excellent IT, Word and Excel skills
- Driving Licence
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Monday – Friday
- 25 day Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Specification Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly