Transport Team Leader
We are looking to recruit a Transport Team Leader at our Carmarthen depot.Main responsibilities
Ideally you will have good geographical knowledge, experience of routing journeys, knowledge of transport regulations and some experience of training other staff.
You will have experience of supervising staff, be computer literate and be able to deal with office and transport paperwork.
You will be a ‘hands-on’ person and be willing to carry out driving duties as and when required.
Assist with route and/or resource plans in response to any changes so that distribution service operates with maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
The successful candidate will be expected to cover for the supervisor in their absence.Ideal candidate
- Driving licence with no more than three points, with entitlement to drive up to a 3.5 tonne vehicle
- Vehicle knowledge to carry out daily checks and comply with legal requirements
- Literate, with good English language skills and mathematical ability as administration duties included in role.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Good Personal presentation and hygiene as dealing with food and customer direct
- Multi-drop delivery experience
- IT Literate
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.