Fairfax Meadow is one of the UK's leading catering butchers; with over 40 years experience providing Meat & Poultry to the Pub, Restaurant and Hotel Trade. We are proud of our people and believe they are a key factor for our continued success.
Enfield – EN3 7TY
The collation, picking, packing and scanning of customer orders.
7am – 5pm, 5 from 6 Sunday to Friday.
£8.33 per hour - £9.33 per hour (dependant on experience).
- Ensure all weighing scales used are checked and correct before packing begins.
- Ensure all packs have a good vacuum.
- Ensure all packs are metal detected correctly.
- Evaluate and develop his team members.
- Ensuring all packs are correctly labelled.
- To ensure that correct products are picked in line with customer specifications and quantity, in the required packaging and with the correct label and weight.
- Ensuring all packs are metal detected correctly.
- To ensure that Hygiene and Health & Safety practices are adhered to at all times.
- To adhere to the companies Hygiene and Safety Rules.
- To inform the Factory/Production Manager of any defects in products, labelling etc.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties allocated by the Factory/Production Manager or other senior company employee.
- Ensure all documentation and returns procedures are followed.
- Ensure total compliance with statutory requirements covering Health and Safety, COSSH, Hygiene etc. is carried out.
- Ensuring all cleaning procedures are carried out diligently to maintain the good hygiene
COMPANY INITIATIVES AND COMPLIANCE
- To comply with all legal and statutory obligations applicable to the role.
- Support Company Initiatives and demonstrate Company Values at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks as required by the Company.
- Take responsibility for the Health and Safety of yourself and others whilst at work and to comply with the Company’s policies and legislation.
- All individuals are expected to maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job and participate in appropriate learning and development activities
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- IT literate.
- A flexible approach to both duties and hours of work.
This is a description of the role as it is presently constituted and is a summary of the main duties but is not exhaustive. It may be reviewed and/or updated regularly in discussion with the post holder or as organisational focus/needs change.