Head of European Logistics
Our client is a multi-national FMCG manufacturer with operations globally. We are delighted to be supporting them with their search for a Head of Logistics to work within their European Supply Chain Team.
As the business continues to evolve on an international scale there has arisen an opportunity within the European Logistics department.
Some of the main responsibilities of the role include:
- Active supplier management across the European distribution network
- Develop the customer service function to provide optimal customer service
- Develop KPI's to drive service improvements, cost reductions and quality improvements across the network.
- Initiate and lead collaborative relationships with key customers to improve service & efficiency
The successful candidate will have a detailed understanding of logistics strategy and operations with the following experience:
- Extensive leadership experience in an international logistics role
- FMCG experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Leverage prior experience to develop and implement best practice
- Excellent team leader and people manager that can drive change
- Highly numerate and analytical
To find out further details about this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in contact
Apply for Head of European Logistics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly