Head of Planning
We are delighted to be working with one of the leading FMCG manufacturers in the UK. With a wide range of diverse customers across the UK and Internationally they are looking for a Head of Planning to report directly into the Supply Chain Director.
The purpose of this role is to lead the supply and demand planning function through effective team management and collaboration. Working within a high performing supply chain team, some of the main responsibilities of the role are:
- To improve the quality of supply and demand planning across the operations.
- Ownership of the strategic, tactical and operational supply plans
- Ensure the business has the right stock, in the right place, at the right time in order to satisfy customers
- Ownership of the S&OP planning process.
The successful candidate will be of graduate calibre with previous planning leadership experience within an FMCG manufacturing environment and have the following experience:
- Proactive, collaborative approach coupled with a pragmatic attitude to problem solving
- Strong team leader and people manager who drives the organisations vision, mission and values at the forefront of decision making
- Excellent stakeholder management skills for internal and external relationships
- Advanced SAP or ERP knowledge
- Highly numerate with outstanding planning ability
To find out further details about this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in contact