Innovation Project Manager - Office Based
Job Title: Innovation Project Manager – Office Based
Location: Central London
Sector / Industry: FMCG
Job Reference: RR24561
Do you want to work for a fantastic young drinks business with a vibrant and forward-thinking team who have grown year on year?
Be the first person within their internal NPD team and get stuck into the creative strategy?
Do you enjoy working with external suppliers and managing critical paths from concept to launch?
Since being founded seven years ago, my client have gone from strength to strength and have now launched 16 products into over 23,000 distribution points.
If this sounds like a role you’d like, please read on…
This business operates at pace, to extremely high standards and offer a significant amount of personal development opportunities. My client are at a pivotal moment, with a hugely exciting future ahead. Back in June this year, they embarked on even more ambitious plans to truly shake up the whole category with a full re-launch and a new consumer campaign.
They have a great informal working environment with a real desire to deliver. The business is Founder led and team members are given wide autonomy to do what they do best.
For the right person, this opportunity could be a career defining effort, helping shape the brand, company & long term success of the business and revolutionize a category. The UK is only the 1st phase within their wider brand ambitions.
Cultural fit and mind set are of huge importance and they are very specific about the values, traits & actions they look for in their team members.
With 3 brand new products within new categories already in the pipeline for early 2019 launch, this is a very exciting time to join the business.
- Create and manage the critical path from concept to launch
- Interaction with external suppliers, co-manufacturers and customers including packaging to obtain and exchange information
- Once product has been launched, you’ll track, report and evaluate performance
- Cross-function work with Marketing, Sales and Operations to identify opportunities for competitive market advantage
- Training support to Operations, Sales, and customers on new products and technology execution
- No media or communications involvement
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5 years + experience developing and launching new products – NPD Project or Innovation roles within Food or Drink market
- Experience of managing cross functional teams
- Down to earth, collaborative and practical
- Highly skilled in fostering great effective relationships both internally/externally, in person and remotely
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Roberta@advocate-group.co.uk or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
Apply for Innovation Project Manager - Office Based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly