Quality Auditor / QA Technologist
Quality Auditor / QA Leeds Food Manufacturing FMCG
We are recruiting for a leading Food Manufacturer based in Leeds. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Auditor
- Factory based, hands on role working in a factory environment
- By way of observation, inspection and monitoring ensure that the Company is professionally represented at all times, both inside and outside the business.
- Conducting trending on GMPs, audits, concessions, complaints, holds and putting in place a reporting system
- Ensuring the controls related to product safety, quality and legality are, at all times, in place and that the supporting due diligence documentation has been satisfactorily completed.
- Typing up audit reports and helping to collate evidence for close out
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have drive and enthusiasm in all aspects of a quality auditor's role
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of HACCP, quality and food safety.
- Good team player as well as working as an individual
- Must also be able to communicate at all levels both internally and with external customers and verifiers
Salary: up to £20,000 + Benefits
To apply: Please press the 'apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people looking for jobs in the following areas: Quality Auditor QA Technician Technical Assistant Food Technologist QC Food Drinks Beverages FMCG Manufacturing Production