Group Technical Support Officer
Group Technical Support Officer, Cornwall c£40,000
Are you a Specification Technologist looking for your next opportunity?
Do you have great attention to detail?
Ready to step into a group position?
If so I have the positon you have been looking for.
My client based in Cornwall is looking for a new Group Technical Support Officer to join their business due to company growth, your key responsibilities would include;
- Create, update and maintain company specifications for a major UK retailer
- Ability to drive technical aspects of NPD and EPD, from approval stage to launch
- Coordinating / distributing of artwork
- Maintenance & updating of internal & customer product specifications
- Internal audit completion
The successful candidate will have;
- Specification writing experience using TQC
- Be educated to HND/Degree level
- Awareness of nutrition and allergens
- Good knowledge of legislation and labelling
Monday – Friday
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7.00pm
Apply for Group Technical Support Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly