- To support the Quality Function and assist to maintain the safety Quality and Legality of all products
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance & Management of QMS over the site
- Part of the auditing team (internal & external)
- Maintain good relations with all enforcement agencies.
- Monitoring supplier performance and approval
- Managing non-conformances and ensuring preventative / corrective action.
- Ensuring adequate pest prevention methods, contractors and good manufacturing practices.
- Ensuring food quality/safety checks and paperwork are completed as per document requirements through the QA function
- Calibration and verification
- Deliver training
- Site KPI service for all customers
- Product quality to customer specification
- Emphasis on GMP adhered to throughout the site
- Work closely with the Colleagues to ensure site is audit ready
- Work closely with site Management to improve site standards throughout
- You will have a food science/related degree or at lease 1.5 - 2 years experience in the Food Industry
- You will have a desire to progress and do well
- You will have a great attention to detail and understand the importance of Quality in the Food Industry
Please send an up to date CV to email@example.com