A fantastic opportunity for a food industry experienced Technical Coordinator to advance their career within this well-established supplier of natural food ingredients to the Global food market place.
Supplies all sectors of the food industry from large manufacturers, bakeries and supermarket packers to smaller independent wholesalers and distributors. The company prides itself their ability to maintain competitiveness, differentiation and innovation.
- The key part of the role is to respond to customer enquiries and requirements, assist with the implementation of new products and get involved with updating specifications.
- Ability to get involved in all technical aspects of the business including auditing and traceability.
- Able to ensure product developments meet customer, legal and food safety requirements.
- Able to keep abreast of legal, food safety and labeling changes and maintaining a strong and regular customer contact build on customer relations.
- Completion of the necessary paperwork for imports and supplier audit trails.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Ability to multi-task, project manage and build effective working relationships.
- Ability to work efficiently and enthusiastically both within a team and independently.
- Proven communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Degree or HND in a food science or related subject, or proven experience in the food industry.
- Working knowledge of HACCP.
- Import experience, supplier experience and internal auditing experience preferred.
If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate this further, apply TODAY!!!
Kandhu Recruitment are specialist recruiters within the Food, Drink and FMCG Sector
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."