Health and Safety Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
Experienced in H&S within the food industry? Then this is a great opportunity to use your knowledge and skills to great effect in a business with high standards and a professional image.
Established food manufacturing business supplying major supermarkets against demanding time and quality requirements.
THE HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGER
Our Client has Market Leading products and are looking for a Health and Safety Professional who is able to drive and develop strategies, policies and procedures to ensure the business is compliant with legislation and continually improves this area of their operation.
The key activities include:
Carry out Risk Assessments
* Carry out regular site inspections
* Keep up to date with new legislation and maintain a working knowledge of all Health and Safety Executive (HSE) legislation and any developments that affect the employer's industry
* Advise on a range of specialist areas, e.g. fire regulations, hazardous substances, noise, safeguarding machinery and occupational diseases
* Chair routine site health and safety meetings
* Ensure compliance to ethical trading standards
* Manage site SEDEX approval
THE ROLE is a key, high profile position and you will be expected to make an immediate and significant contribution to risk management. You will champion Health & Safety management across the site and will actively promote a developing safety culture
If you have a background in Health & Safety with NEBOSH qualifications to Diploma level, then this is a great opportunity to use your knowledge and skills to great effect in a business with high standards and a professional image.
If you have great communication skills, high standards and enjoying working in a corporate type environment then APPLY NOW to find out more!!
Kandhu Recruitment are specialist recruiters within the Food, Drink and FMCG Sector
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."
Apply for Health and Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly