NPD Technical Manager
An opportunity has become available with our client in Greater London, for a career driven NPD field manager to over sea the EMEA region.
We seek a motivated individual to fill a fast paced and exciting role with huge potential within the management team of this globally recognized FMCG company.
Have you ever wanted to travel, expand your skill set and take pride and control in your role? Then this could be for you!
- Monitor and work together with EMEA production sites, Process engineers and Flavour houses to assist co-packers during innovation runs
- Responsibility for technical coordination runs at new plants, leading formula commercialisation process.
- Train with flavour houses to understand mixing instructions, control points and sensory targets for NPD product transference to co-packers
- Enable a global approach to processing based on collected efforts between cross functional teams and flavour houses for beverage portfolio
You, The Candidate:
- Technical NPD background within the beverage industry
- Team orientated and willing to work collaboratively
- Management experience is ideal to assist growth of team
- A desire to travel for work, this role could be up to 30%+ travel from LA to Russia and many placed in between
What’s on Offer:
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to travel
- Opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge base within a fun, fast and energetic environment
- Pension scheme
Apply for NPD Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly