Demand Planning Manager
Our client are a large food manufacturer based in the UK. A great vacancy has arisen for a Demand Planning Manager in Hertfordshire.
- Ownership of the forecasting process
- Lead and motivate your team of 2 direct reports
- Work with manufacturing sites to support long term planning
- Lead the monthly Demand Consenus Meeting
- Use independent data to drive forecast improvements
- Experienced Demand Planner (min 3 years)
- Must come from a food background
- Advanced MS office skills
- Managerial experience is beneficial
- Confident communicator
What’s on offer?
- £45k plus benefits
- Monday - Friday
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.
Apply for Demand Planning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly