Demand Planning Manager
Our client are a large food manufacturer based in the UK. A great vacancy has arisen for a Demand Planning Manager in Hertfordshire.
- Ownership of the forecasting process
- Lead and motivate your team of 2 direct reports
- Work with manufacturing sites to support long term planning
- Lead the monthly Demand Consenus Meeting
- Use independent data to drive forecast improvements
- Experienced Demand Planner (min 3 years)
- Must come from a food background
- Advanced MS office skills
- Managerial experience is beneficial
- Confident communicator
What’s on offer?
- £45k plus benefits
- Monday - Friday
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.