Job Type: Electrically biased Technical Engineer
Salary: £40000 + benefits
Days based, no weekends!
Are you looking to be part of a market leading FMCG business? Somewhere you can achieve real and be part of a company that have an exciting growth plan.
My client who is based in Bradford and is a fast growing FMCG company, with a lot of recent investment at site this is an exciting time to join and be a part for this fast growing company.
The role is for an electrically biased Technical engineer working with the key objective to undertake planned preventative maintenance activities and reactive maintenance.
- PPM Maintenance & provide full emergency breakdown cover for all plant and services.
- To carry out repair works to the highest standard.
- Liquid filling. powder filling lines, capping machines, capping lines.
- Mixing vessels, holding tanks, pumps transfer systems etc.
- Observe and report all problem areas on all plant and services.
- Administer, monitor, analyse and update machine history data using the engineering management system.
You will maintain a safe and clean working environment and be a team player at all times contributing to any Ideas of how to improve the engineering team strategy and work.
The Successful candidate:
The successful candidate will have worked in a FMCG environment before ideally within food manufacturing and be a team player at all times, you will be computer illiterate and analytical.
- A formal qualification in an engineering discipline.
- A full apprenticeship or other relevant occupational training.
- Must be able to demonstrate an aptitude and passion for engineering
- Must want to succeed and be prepared to work hard to achieve this!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Daniel.Fitzsimons@advocate-group.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.