We are looking to recruit a Costings Accountant to co-ordinate and manage the Food to Go Product Development costing process, challenge and align the assumptions in the costings, and ensure accurate and timely decision making information is availablePackage description
- Provide scenario analysis for uncertain development situations.
- Attend feasibility meetings to learn how the process works and assist in improving it.
- Act as a key link role between Finance, NPD, Operations and Commercial
- Document, track and explain changes to costings through the Stage & Gate development and sign off process
- Support in Commercial Finance consolidations and analysis
- Co-ordinating the completing Costing Matrices.
- Ensuring alignment of inputs and assumption from various data sources
- Communicating changes through the system
- Updating cost sets on the NPD models
- Managing the workflow process for sign off
- Supporting on stage & gate paperwork
- Help co-ordinate post launch reviews
- Part-qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
- FMCG or Manufacturing experience essential
- Experience/understanding of standard costings
- Ability to influence cross functional stakeholders.
Greencore Group is a fast growing, international convenience food leader, having doubled our sales over the past 5 years. We’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.
We value our people and we expect our people to work the Greencore Way (check out our LinkedIn page or https://www.greencore.com/about-us/the-greencore-way for more information on this)
If you think you have what it takes to make a career out of your passion for food, apply now!