Our client is a well-established food company that has shown continuous YOY organic growth. As a result of this, along with future development plans, they are looking to add a talented Data Analyst with the opportunity for career growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to support the management of the company’s largest account.
- Responsible for interpreting data and analyzing results using statistical techniques.
- Working with stakeholder to improve their understanding of the master data.
- Interpret data and highlight key issues.
- Give the commercial team an insight into the market activities.
- Build and manage relationships.
- Analyze large amounts of EPOS data summarizing category performance.
- Support the category controller where necessary with data analysis.
- Create graphs & Visualizations.
- Data Analytical background
- Ability to analyze large volumes of complex information
- A self-motivated individual that works well in a team
- Degree educated / Ideal not essential
- Excellent numerical skills
- Experience creating and using Pivot Tables
- Full UK driving license & own car
£25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) + Bonus
If you would like to apply for this position or find out more about the role please call Thomas McGlinchey on 0161 833 0181.