Our client is a well-established food company that has shown continuous YOY organic growth. As a result of this, along with future development plans, they are looking to add a talented Data Analyst with the opportunity for career growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to support the management of the company’s largest account.
- Responsible for interpreting data and analyzing results using statistical techniques.
- Working with stakeholder to improve their understanding of the master data.
- Interpret data and highlight key issues.
- Give the commercial team an insight into the market activities.
- Build and manage relationships.
- Analyze large amounts of EPOS data summarizing category performance.
- Support the category controller where necessary with data analysis.
- Create graphs & Visualizations.
- Data Analytical background
- Ability to analyze large volumes of complex information
- A self-motivated individual that works well in a team
- Degree educated / Ideal not essential
- Excellent numerical skills
- Experience creating and using Pivot Tables
- Full UK driving license & own car
£25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) + Bonus
If you would like to apply for this position or find out more about the role please call Thomas McGlinchey on 0161 833 0181.
Apply for Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly