I am working with a fantastic ambient food manufacture company based in London who are looking to add an NPD Technologist to their team.
The site is easily accessible via public transport and the company has gone through a vast amount of growth in recent years and would be a great time to join the team.
Directly supporting the NPD Manager, you will have a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Development of products from concept to launch
- Factory trials
- Customer presentations
- Dealing with suppliers
- Online specifications
- Packaging & artwork
The ideal candidates needs to be a great all-rounder, outgoing and able to communicate on all levels.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of £25k - £30k DOE
Here is what’s great about the role and the business:
- Great career opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Working with some of the highest profile UK retail customers
- Hands on/Creative role
- Working with the highest quality products
- Proven track record in NPD – at least 1 years work experience
- Be confident communicating on all levels
- Customer facing experience is advantageous
- A strong blend of creativity and commerciality
- Related food degree
If this sounds like you and you are interested in the NPD Technologist vacancy, hit apply, send me an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0131 226 5060